Total Garden Space: 52 Sq .ft (3 grow boxes and 3 tires)
Compost Materials: Topsoil; Horse Manure; Rotted Wood; Sharp-Sand and Ash.
1. Horse Manure: Contains nutrients such as: nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (NPK)
2. Rotted Wood: Provides homes for countless organisms including insects, worms, fungi, and birds. As it rots it slowly enriches the soil adding loads of carbon-rich organic matter.
3. Sharp Sand: Improves the soil's overall drainage while providing calcium.
4. Ash: Repels slugs and snails while neutralizing the soil acidity and adding calcium.
Short-term Crops Planted on 20/04/2022
1. Patchoi: Type: Joy-Choi: 41 seedlings
2. Lettuce: Type: Iceberg: 56 seedlings
Long-term Crops Planted on 20/04/2022
1. Sweet Pepper: Type: Destra) – 12 seedlings
2. Ochro: Type: White – 6 seedlings
Fertilizer Used: 12-24-12
Organic Matter Used: Bat Guano (provides NPK while protecting against nematodes).
Water Used: Rainwater
Insect Pest(s) Observed: None as @ 27.04.2022
Diseases Observed: None as @ 27.04.2022