Community Education Programme – Christmas Short Skills Training Courses 2022
The Community Education Programme – Christmas Short Skills Training Courses 2022, will provide basic or introductory level as “Do It Yourself” (DIY) training for some of the unique skills and techniques related to the festive Christmas Season. These courses will commence on Monday 21st November 2022 and continue for a period of five (5) weeks, concluding Thursday 22nd December, 2022.
- To expose participants to techniques that can be used to create food and drinks that are traditional to the festive Christmas season.
- To motivate participants to work towards monetizing their craft skills over this period.
- To promote domestic income generation for participants.
- To provide an opportunity for domestic / household saving.
- To expand the networking circle of participants through interactions with established brand owners and pop-up shops.
- To boost the Entrepreneurial Sector
Participants are kindly informed that the Christmas Short Skills Training Courses 2022, does not offer any certification.
REGISTRATION FOR VIRTUAL COURSES ONLY
November 18th to 20th, 2022
Only 150 spots per course. One course per person